Monday, December 21, 2009

I Got Worms For Christmas


This is a common thing, right? I'm not the first dude to get this right? Surely others have had to deal with this, but I feel so alone. I don't know whether to go to the doctor or just go to WebMD and deal with it myself. I thought I was being careful, but you know, things get out of hand and you forget sometimes, or rather don't want to remember, and the next day BOOM - hit with a lower intestine parasite.

I know I shouldn't have been cleaning that other cat in the house with my tongue, but it just felt like the right thing to do at the time.....I'm such an idiot. Gosh this is embarrassing......

Look, I'm going to get it taken care of, alright? I know they have cures for this sort of thing nowadays, right? Ugh, why do I always end up here.....I feel like such a hypocrite. I feel like a statistic...

In other news, the little monkey put some white powder in my bowl with my food last night. Man, it gave me some narsty gas. I couldn't read what it said on the box, as human is really hard to understand, you know their vowels are all out of wack, but I did make out something like "Fast acting, one-time use, feline formula." Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment